Get Your BoxWize Intro Session: Established since 1997, BoxWize is a product of The EnergyWize University Of Life, now working in collaboration with Iron Will Fitness and founder Ben Gillam, in Edmonton since 2020. Activate, Switch On, Tune In!: BoxWize is non contact and teaches the boxing fundamentals with a holistic approach. The BoxWize Intro Session will take you through a step by step guide, warming up, switching on and tuning in, then developing footwork, technique, skills and drills. Release & Recharge: Learning to control, release and channel emotional stress and physical energy positively, improving positive mental energy, strength and focus.
BoxWize Next Level!: Following your Boxwize Intro Session, you will then take your BoxWize Skills to the Next Level!, accessing a custom designed monthly program. Developing your BoxWize Skills Foundation Level 1, then moving on to Level 2, 3 and advanced. Certificates of achievement are available.
- Developing Your Footwork, Technique & Combinations
- Improving Full Body Strength / Base, Core, Flow
- Learning Skills Drills > Switching Both Left & Right Base
- How to Use Punch (Release) Bags / Using The 5 Gear System
- 8 – 10 Step Combo Building / Combat Skills > Slips, Rolls & Blocks
- Leadership Skills > Learn How to Use Focus Pads > Skills & Drills
Delivery – Legends Family Training Centre: BoxWize Skills Programs are delivered at Legends Family Training Centre, West Edmonton or can be delivered at your home, school, business or a facility of choice.
BoxWize Gloves & Kit can be provided for BoxWize sessions. Boxing Gloves, kit, release bags and BoxWize combination charts can be accessed to develop your skills at home.