INTRODUCTION – FREE > MEASURE YOUR IMMUNITY TEST
My Life Experience: Being a sportsman, coach and mentor for over 30+ years and working in stress management for over 25 years, studying human biology, behaviour and the power of our human technology, I was inspired to give my perspective on developing strong immunity. Whilst boxing professional around 1995, training at high intensity, constantly pushing the limits to improve my fitness, strength and endurance levels, struggling with my immunity I would often feel run down, catch a cold or get the flu. Looking at alternative health, going to see a naturopath my world opened up to holistic medicines and alternative therapeutics. Retiring from boxing in 1997, developing my work in stress management, studying human biology and behaviour, and the power of our human technology, I was accessing many energy healing modalities and technologies. Being busy and on the move, developing my work, along with regular exercise, balanced nutrition and managing a sweet tooth!, I have always looked at proactive ways to help boost and strengthen my immunity. There is no doubt that certain medicines are important for stabilizing ill health, recovery from disease or injury, however, in the current climate of excess stress, fear and experiencing viruses, I’d love to share my work and perspective on developing and building strong immunity. Through this FREE Measure Your Immunity Test, you will go through a stress and self awareness process, allowing you to make powerful changes in life, helping you to feel more in control, empowering your health, wellbeing, positive mental energy and focus.
Developing And Building Strong Immunity
The Current Climate Of Viruses / Germs > Colds, Flu, Influenza & Corona Viruses
In the current climate of viruses we can experience more so like fu, influenza and corona viruses, with over 100’s of strains, it’s important to take proactive measures to assist and support our health and wellbeing, developing and building strong immunity. Our body being our vehicle, learning to drive through life, our immunity is like our internal battery that may need recharging from time to time, taking proactive measures to maintain, develop and build strong immunity, allowing us to enjoy the journey.
Building Strong Immunity will take you through 4 key areas, then giving you a self awareness to help measure your immunity, great ways to develop and build strong immunity, then proactive self health care to maintain strong immunity.
- Human Biology: Old Reactive Caveman Software – Stress, Fear > Negative Reactions
- Lifestyle Choices: Positive Release For Stress > Nutrition > Positive Energy – Mindset
- Technology Management: Negative Influence > EMF’s Awareness: Electromagnetic Frequencies
- Human Technology: Bright Response Software > The Ability To Respond – Heart Mind Intelligence
1. Human Biology – Old Reactive Caveman Software – Stress, Fear > Negative Reaction: When we understand our human biology and our human technology, our electromagnetic energy system and flow, we can learn to manage stress, recognizing reaction from response. Without A Positive Release For Stress: the demands and pressures of life can be overwhelming, struggling to manage our thoughts, feelings and emotions, energy in motion, many of us can get stuck in our heads, exercising our old reactive caveman software, often experiencing the stress, fear, worry or anxiety of the invisible wooly mammoth or sabre tooth tiger, caught up in the Freeze, Flight or Fight. Freeze, shutting down and unable to move through experiences. Flight, running away and avoiding our problems or challenges or fight, over intense, losing control of our frustration or anger. Challenged to process our thoughts, feelings and emotions can lead to disruptions and blocks in our energy system, and flow stress build-up, causing many Negative Reactions To Stress. Such as becoming emotionally withdrawn, caught in a reactive mind loop, experiencing worry, anxiety or depression. Emotionally acting out, passing on the way we feel, or pleasure seeking through junk food, alcohol or recreational drugs. Switching off, experiencing poor listening skills and memory. Becoming more aware of our human biology and behaviour, learning to move, exercise, activating our human technology, upgrading our bright response software on our internal hard drive and operating system, boosting our immunity, developing our emotional awareness, improving our ability to respond to life’s stress and daily pressures, pressures and demands.
2. Lifestyle Choices – Stress Release: Exercising a positive release for stress through exercise, fitness and sports. Learning mindfulness, breath work and how to feel grounded and calm in our everyday life. Getting good sleep and positive energy intake through nutrition and water. Understanding reaction from response, developing good stress management skills, helping you to develop and build strong immunity, releasing the power of your potential for life.
3. Technology > EMF’s: Low Energy Electromagnetic Frequencies – 5G: TV > Phones > Devices: It’s important to be aware of low energy electromagnetic frequencies from our TV’s, phones, devices with current 5G radiation impacting our nervous/sensory system, creating body voltage and fatigue, potential electro sensitivity and agitation. With excessive use of technology negatively impacting our immune system and human biology, causing many negative reactions, especially to children and youth. Such as melt downs and angry outbursts, poor concentration, disfunction and more.
4. Human Technology – Response: When we learn to move the body through exercise, especially holistic, like a martial art, yoga or developing our skills in sports, we can develop body awareness, improving our mind-body connection. Moving from reaction (Head) to response (Heart), our human biology > human technology, we can learn to switch on and tune in, activating our electromagnetic energy system and flow, improving all brain function, critical thinking and emotional awareness. Developing our ability to respond, exercising our Bright response software and heart-mind intelligence, learning to process through the challenges and demands of everyday life more successfully, we can improve our heart health and mental strength.
Developing Heart Health > Mental Strength
Measure Your Immunity
Strong Immunity – Average/Low Immunity – Weak/Vulnerable Immunity
Strong Immunity > Awareness : The Strong Immunity Awareness will give you an insight into areas of your life you may need to change to help you reach a high level of strong immunity, combating a current climate of viruses, stress, fear that can lead to average/low immunity levels. Many people who are leading an unhealthy lifestyle or who have through unforeseen circumstances, injury, illness or through life choices have unfortunately developed a weak/vulnerable immunity. Below will give you a simple and effective way to measure of your immunity levels.
Strong Immunity: Stress Release > Movement, Exercise, Fitness, Sports / Good Sleep > Nutrition / Meditation > Breath Work / Stress Management > Wellbeing
Strong Immunity can be seen through a history of exercising a good healthy lifestyle. Exercising a positive release for stress through exercise, fitness and sports. Learning mindfulness, breath work and how to feel grounded and calm. Good sleep and positive energy intake through nutrition and water. Exercising good stress management skills, managing the demands and pressures more successfully, achieving success in education, life, a career or sports. Developing an healthy and strong immunity, improving energy positive energy, wellbeing, confidence and focus for life.
Average > Low Immunity: No Exercise / Stress Buildup / Excessive Technology / Lack Of Sleep / Smoking / Junk Food / Alcohol Binging / Recreational Drugs / Challenged By Stress Management
Average/ Low Immunity can be developed over many years through lack of exercise, experiencing negative reactions to stress buildup. Excessive use of technology and devices, stuck in front of the TV. Lack of sleep, eating excessive junk food, smoking cigarets, binging on alcohol or taking recreational drugs. Challenged by stress management. Experiencing Average/Low Immunity over time can contribute to weak/vulnerable immunity.
Weak > Vulnerable Immunity: Low Immunity + Medical History / Prescription Drugs / History Of ill Health
When many of us lead an Average/Low Immunity Lifestyle, over time we can experience negative reactions stress or making poor life choices, unfortunate circumstances such as accidents or injury. Becoming addicted to prescription drugs, leading an unhealthy lifestyle and going down the road of long term ill health. Many people who have made the positive and powerful changes through life choices, have moved from from Weak/Vulnerable Immunity to Average/Low Immunity, taking the daily steps to develop and build strong immunity over time with amazing life transformation.
Great Ways To Develop And Build Strong Immunity
Great Ways To Develop And Build Strong Immunity
Getting a good measure of your immunity level, if Strong, Average/Low or Weak/Vulnerable immunity, below gives you the key areas that can help you create great change, improving your daily habits, over time developing and building strong immunity.
- Release Stress: Exercise / Movement / Sports
- Technology Management / 5G EMF’s Awareness > Protection
- Good Nutrition & Water Intake / Moderate Junk Food & Sugar Drinks
- Good Sleep > Recharge Your Battery
- Meditation > Breath Work
- Stress Management Skills > Improving Reaction > Response
- Self-Control: Alcohol / Recreational Drugs Management
- Moving From Prescription Drugs > Alternative Medicines / Therapeutics
Health Care > Pro-Active Measures For Strengthening Immunity
Below are proactive measures you can take to help build strong immunity. Grounding: From EMF protection products that can help us ground, stopping the invasion of Low Energy Electromagnetic Frequencies zapping and disrupting our electromagnetic energy system and flow. Nutrition > Good Health: Switching on, getting a good clean water supply to aid digestion and keep us firing on full cylinders, along with eating more alkaline foods that can power your positive energy intake and fuel supply. Prevention Rather Than Cure: Think outside the box and explore the world of natural medicines and alternative therapeutics that can boost your natural immunity, aiding recovery from viruses and foreign invaders, helping to keep you super charged for life > content – products coming soon.